On Sept. 12, 1962, President Kennedy speaks before a crowd of 35,000 people at Rice University in Houston.
- Bird, Rocket Prepare for Flight at Kennedy Space Center
- Flora, Fauna at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
- Space Station Swings by Kennedy
- NASA Awards Contract for Liquid Helium Acquisition at Kennedy
- Blood Moon Total Eclipse at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
- Moonlit Launch Preparations at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
- John F. Kennedy’s Secret Past | 10 Things You Don’t Know About (S1, E3) | Full Episode
- 9/11 Commission Interview with President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney Released
- US Vice President, French President Visit NASA Headquarters
- “In Event of Moon Disaster” – What the notoriously chilling speech about Apollo 11 mission failure might have sounded like, if read by President Nixon. Recreated with voice synthesis.
- The JFK files: CIA Director Allen Dulles’ calendar entries line up EXACTLY with the memo from President Kennedy to Dulles demanding to know about MJ-12 Intelligence Operations. There are also references to a “Special Group” that included John McCone just prior to the MJ-12 Operations Review Date.
- Endeavour Gets a Piggyback Ride
- Kamala Harris and French President Macron Meet at NASA Headquarters
- President Reagan Calls for Space Station