Teams at NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center in Edwards, California, recently completed stress testing on the Navy’s F/A-18E Super Hornet aircraft from the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) in Patuxent River, Maryland.
- NASA planetary science budget remains under stress
- NASA Awards Contracts for Aerospace Testing and Facilities Operations
- Astrobotic completes Peregrine testing
- Artemis 1 spacecraft moves to configure solar array wings for crucial engine burn
- SpaceX preparing for Super Heavy static-fire test
- France joins ASAT testing moratorium
- Private Peregrine moon lander completes testing ahead of landmark lunar launch
- SpaceX fires up Super Heavy Booster 7 for long-duration test
- Star may have drawn scorching ‘hell planet’ into super-close orbit
- PIA25651: Testing Perseverance’s Regolith Bit Here on Earth
- How do ‘planet factories’ churn out super-Earths?
- PIA25676: Testing a Sample Drop in the Mars Yard
- PIA25316: Testing NASA’s Cold Operable Lunar Deployable Arm (COLDArm)
- Watch SpaceX stack Starship 24 onto Super Heavy booster in amazing drone video
- What kind of bird doesn’t have wings, is shiny, and flys so fast nobody notices