This is a panel session from the 2022 SCU AAPC held from June 3-5 in Huntsville Alabama. Panelists included Dr. Hakan Kayal, Dr. Alexander Wendt, Dr. Kevin Knuth and Dr. Matthew Szydagis. The key point is how do we get academia involved in the study of UAP.
- New UAP Leaked Imagery from the DoD: “Mosul Orb” UAP Published by Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp
- In released UAP documents the last 2 years, DOD has been redacting the specific shapes of observed UAP. But it appears they missed one… a “sphere”.
- EXCLUSIVE: UAPx Offers Sneak Peek At Their UAP Briefing Given To Congressional Committee
- NASA UAP / UFO Related Internal Communications
- Former Acting DoD Inspector General Sean O’Donnell Emails: UFOs and UAP
- What If Aliens Are Here? The UFO UAP Phenomenon
- The Black Vault’s AAWSAP/AATIP and Post 2017 UAP/UFO Timeline Project
- Will Astrobiologists and Ufologists Attend the Same BBQs – Dr. Ted Peters
- UAP Report is here
- UAP, Consciousness, and State of Mind
- The Valentich Case: What a UAP sounds like
- FAA Confirms “UAP” Sighting Seen By Numerous Pilots Over Kansas, September 27, 2022
- Private Cube Satellite for UAP hunting
- Highlights From the May 2022 UAP Congressional Hearing
- STRATCOM Reports Reveal Previously Unknown Effort Investigating UAP; Pentagon Quickly Denies and Explains As “Simple Error”