Skip to content
- Native to the coast of South Africa, Black Rain Frogs are known for their perpetual grimace.
- At least half of Africa’s rhinos are now in private hands; New paths for rhino conservation are needed
- When Japan executes criminals by hanging, 3 wall buttons are simultaneously pressed by 3 people so none know which of them opened the trap door
- TIL There are only two confirmed cases of a Kangaroo fatally attacking a person: attacking a hunter in 1936 and a 77 year old woman in 2022. In contrast Lulu, a pet kangaroo, saved a farmers life by alerting the farmers family after a tree fell upon him in 2003.
- TIL about the small town of Swastika, Ontario. During WW2, the provincial government tried to change the town’s name. The town’s residents rejected this, stating “To hell with Hitler, we came up with our name first”.
- Sacha Baron Cohen pranked a bunch of racists by telling them a mosque was going to be built in their town
- ‘An Award For The Ukrainian People’: Zelenskyy Named Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year
- A heavily battle-scarred Great White Shark that was spotted near the Neptune Islands, South Australia, 2022.
- The light pollution over my home town, caused by the cannabis greenhouses.
- U.S. Army Planned to Pay Streamers Millions to Reach Gen-Z Through Call of Duty | Internal Army documents obtained by Motherboard provide insight on how the Army wanted to reach Gen-Z, women, and Black and Hispanic people through Twitch, Paramount+, and the WWE.
- TIL of a very rare condition called Anton syndrome, in which a person becomes blind however they are unaware of it and will deny it, as their brain generates (false) visual images so they continue to believe that they can see.
- Do they know people are watching? McCarthy gives away his dignity in speakership quest
- Don Calloway: #GOP Picking #Walker Was Insulting To Black People
- Eugene Daniels: Georgia Runoffs Were ‘Intended To Make Sure That Black People’s Vote Was Suppressed’
- Judge blasting Trump’s frivolous lawsuits is like ‘saying you’re a drunk in a bar’ expert says