Skip to content
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- Toby snuck out early this morning when I opened the door to take out the trash. He’s back now, and very remorseful.
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- When I went out to shut off the smoker and put the cover on, I come back to my wife having ate all the skin.
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- Kunta didn’t just have time, he made time.
- going on my first ever date today! (17f) i am both extremely terrified and excited at the same time
- My neighbor change his wifi name. I guess he found out
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- My mom graduating from rehab at 64 years old. 11 days later she passed away, sober for the first time in 32 years, so proud of herself.
- gf ate edibles for the first time. one “wasn’t shit” so she takes another. I look over at her phone and hour later and see this. yes her phones cracked
- You seemed to like my vintage poster with the bug Pokémon, now it’s time for the aquatics!
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- Ok, so I’m not photogenic, but I finished my Christmas gift!
- Rep. Jackie Speier: ‘It’s Time To Go Home, But I’m Not Losing My Voice’