Skip to content
- Things are getting out of hand at our local grocery store (OC)
- (OC) my handsome man in a rainbow spot 🌈❤️
- (OC)Was cleaning out one of my rental properties and found a little surprise.
- My mother washes her dishes by hand because the dishwasher is used for other things.
- (OC) After 5 miscarriages and endless heartache, my wife and I finally had our rainbow baby
- At the age of 36, I’m finally able to afford braces and reverse the damage caused by my abusive stepmother. (OC)
- Working my job at McDonald’s in the window a kind, older stranger didn’t hesitate to hand me this. Considering a few nights ago I was having bad thoughts this really made me happy aside from the money, the words mean more than anything ❤️
- (OC) A girl from my college made this for me and called me handsome, been blushing ever since
- Hawk lands in front of camera and eats rat it just caught graphic.
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- On June 27th 1999, Tony Hawk became the worlds first skateboarder to land a 900. This was one of the most memorable dates in sports, and particularly, skate history.
- I was finally comfortable enough with myself and lucky enough to finally go on my first ever date at 31 years old, and was even luckier to get asked on a second! (OC)
- my second time in all my life seeing an A380! my favorite plane! what’s yours?
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- A few weeks ago we found a family of 6 living in our backyard (OC)