Skip to content
- Something we can be proud of
- Tissue-specific immunity may be the future, if we can first learn its rules
- Air Travel is Broken. Can it Be Fixed?
- I think it was supposed to be “Avatar”, but instead we got “Avatar”.
- The $1M fine that held Trump accountable—and may deter him from doing it again
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- We just “took delivery” of this bad boy. In all honesty, we just went from managing it to purchasing this beautiful example of a Do328-300.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- Even though we might present as weak to others, we deserve to be our true selves.
- TIL that the “Christmas bonus” given by the UK government to disabled people has been fixed at £10 ever since it was introduced in 1972. Had it been adjusted for inflation it would be more than £130 now.
- How we learn from being wrong can lead to anxiety
- Dems Will Try And Forge Consensus ‘Where We Can’, Says Rep. Neguse
- TIL of a very rare condition called Anton syndrome, in which a person becomes blind however they are unaware of it and will deny it, as their brain generates (false) visual images so they continue to believe that they can see.
- ‘We can finish the job’: White House previews Biden State of the Union
- i will take this as uplifting, and we can go our separate ways. thank you