Skip to content
- This baby chimp was born with broken ribs, had pneumonia, and was abandoned by his own mother. A human couple raised him and showed him love. this is how he reacts whenever he sees them.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Cat was born with three Hearts
- Tollund Man, a Dane who died before Jesus Christ was born. His body was discovered in 1950, and had been well preserved due to it being protected by several layers of peat.
- This chimp was born with broken ribs, had pneumonia and was abandoned by his own mother. This couple raised him and showed him love. This is how he reacts whenever he sees them now!
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- Google to cut 12,000 jobs and I was one of them. But I’m kinda glad I was laid off
- TIL that in 1931, a scientist tried to teach a baby chimpanzee human behavior by raising it alongside his human son. The chimpanzee never acquired language skills, and the experiment was called off when the human baby began imitating the chimpanzee’s vocalizations.
- Baby was crying so the dog did this
- (OC) After 5 miscarriages and endless heartache, my wife and I finally had our rainbow baby
- ‘I Said I Was `Jew-ish”: Rep.-Elect Santos Admits To Lying About His Background
- after losing my dad last year, I didn’t think I’d see 2023. today I was officially discharged from therapy 🥳
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!