Everything about sundogs, lunar halos, ice halos, parhelia, and circumzenithal arcs. Sponsored by Ridge Wallet. Use the link https://ridge.com/astrum/ to get the best offer of up to 40% off until Dec 22nd.
Series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-SZryVqFHo&list=PL2gLpWRK0QlCi0e15WWp4ZNhb-9TgD3of
Astrum merch now available!
Metal Posters: https://displate.com/promo/astrum?art=5f04759ac338b
SUBSCRIBE for more videos about our other planets.
Astrum Spanish: https://bit.ly/2KmkssR
Astrum Portuguese: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChn_-OwvV63mr1yeUGvH-BQ
Ethereum Wallet: 0x5F8cf793962ae8Df4Cba017E7A6159a104744038
Become a Patron today and support my channel! Donate link above. I can’t do it without you. Thanks to those who have supported so far!
#icehalo #astrum #sundog
In this video, we’ll explore what causes the mysterious anti-rainbows that can be seen occasionally in the sky.
We’ll be looking at the circumzenithal arc, the sundog, and the parhelion, and learn what causes each one. We’ll also see how to photograph and capture these beautiful phenomena in the sky!
- These Are NOT Lens Flares, So What Are They? | Ice Halos
- This Wasn’t Meant To Happen | OSIRIS-REx
- Looking in from Outside the Edge of the Universe
- Water Behaving Strangely
- The Largest Explosion EVER Captured on Camera | Shoemaker-Levy 9
- The Longest Tornadoes in the World?
- Tragic Final Moments of NASA’s Cassini As It Crashed Into Saturn
- The Insane Power of Hurricane Ian
- Gravity Visualized
- What Milankovitch Cycles Could Do To Earth
- What Rosetta-Philae Discovered on a Visitor from the Edge of the Solar System
- NASA’s New Discoveries Deep Within Jupiter’s Clouds and Moons | Juno Year 6 Update
- Horizontal Tornado Captured on Camera!
- The Largest Eruption on Earth Ever Caught on Camera
- What Would Jupiter Look Like from Its Moons?