The Mars helicopter Ingenuity flew to an altitude of 14 meters (~46 feet) on Dec. 3, 2022. It broke its previous record of 12 meters (~39 feet) that was originally set in July 2021 and flown again in 2 subsequent flights.
Credit: Space.com | footage and graphics: NASA/JPL-Caltech | edited by [Steve Spaleta](https://twitter.com/stevespaleta)
Music: Cornered In The Cold by Fasion / courtesy of http://www.epidemicsound.com
- Ingenuity soars again on Mars! See flight 37 & 36 footage + stats
- See Mars helicopter Ingenuity’s last flight of 2022 in time-lapse + stats
- Mars helicopter Ingenuity soars higher than ever on 35th Red Planet flight
- Mars helicopter Ingenuity soars over Perseverance rover tracks on 41st flight
- Mars helicopter Ingenuity flies for 40th time, sees rover tracks
- See Mars Helicopter Ingenuity’s first flight of 2023 in time-lapse + stats!
- Mars helicopter Ingenuity flies for the 41st time! See first b&w and color images + stats
- See Ingenuity’s footprints on Mars in flight 39 time-lapse + statistics
- Mars helicopter Ingenuity aces 36th Red Planet flight
- Ingenuity Mars helicopter tests new software on 37th Red Planet flight (video)
- PIA25683: Mars Helicopter at Three Forks
- Don’t panic: Ingenuity helicopter reaches 42 flights on Mars
- Big fireball streaks across skies over at least 12 US states, Canada
- China’s rover moves on Mars in awesome video, with AUDIO of deployment!
- PIA25661: Model of Proposed Mars Science Helicopter