Skip to content
- Dad encourages his son to play piano in a crowded airport. You can tell he doesn’t push, he encourages based on trust and it warmed my heart.
- there is a young autistic gentleman in my neighborhood that likes to come over about twice a week and look at my old car. apparently the only time he speaks is when he’s around my car.
- My stepbrother was on a dating show but didn’t tell his dad. My mum filmed his reaction
- In 2015, a father saved his son’s life when doctors wrongly declared him dead and took him off life support. He barricaded himself in the hospital and even armed himself with a gun, he then had a stand off with a swat team, until his son squeezed his hand. The son ended up making a full recovery.
- The tiny bat this general inspector has on his utility belt
- My neighbor change his wifi name. I guess he found out
- My friend (15 yo) and his brick mailbox he made in his masonry class
- My husband playing God of War on his Christmas PS5 with some pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch. I feel like he is in his happy place
- TIL Warren Buffett bought Berkshire Hathaway purely out of spite. In the 60s it was a failing textiles company which he wanted to sell his stake in. When its president lowballed him, he bought the whole company just to fire him. In 2010, he said it was the biggest investment mistake he ever made.
- TIL Prohibition Agent Izzy Einstein who bragged he could find liquor in any city in under 30 minutes. In Chicago it took him 21 minutes and Atlanta 17. However, New Orleans set the record at 35 seconds after he asked his driver where to get a drink and the driver handed him one
- Gerard Butler Has Finally Found His Niche — Making Dad Movies For Guys Who Might Not Even Be Dads Yet
- TIL: In 1962, a 10 year old found a radioactive capsule and took it home in his pocket and left it in a kitchen cabinet. He died 38 days later, his pregnant mom died 3 months after that, then his 2 year old sister a month later. The father survived, and only then did authorities found out why.
- It’s a new day, he is getting bolder in his attempts to be my cat
- TIL that in 1977 Bob Marley was diagnosed with melanoma under a toenail. He rejected his doctors’ advice to have his toe amputated, citing his religious beliefs. The cancer subsequently spread and he died of metastatic melanoma 4 years later, at the age of 36.
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him