China Shenzhou 14 crew cultivated plants using rice and Thale cress seeds on the Tiangong space station during their missions. They have brought the fruits of their labor back to Earth for study.
Credit: Space.com | footage courtesy: China Central Television (CCTV) | edited by [Steve Spaleta](https://twitter.com/stevespaleta)
- Replay! China’s Shenzhou 15 crew launches to Tiangong space station – Full Broadcast
- Blastoff! Shenzhou 15 crew launches to China’s space station
- See China’s Shenzhou 14 crew land back on Earth in these highlights
- Shenzhou 15 crew enters Chinese space station after docking
- Chinese New Year celebrated by Tiangong space station crew
- Shenzhou 15 astronauts arrive at China’s space station for first crew handover
- Living on China’s space station – Take a peek inside on New Year’s Day
- China to launch more moon missions! Including ‘flying vehicle’
- China’s Yutu-2 rover captures new images of moon’s far side
- China’s Kuaizhou 11 rocket launches VDES satellite in return to flight
- Chinese space station beams down amazing views of Earth
- China’s Long March 2D rocket launches Yaogan-36 satellite
- China’s rover moves on Mars in awesome video, with AUDIO of deployment!
- China’s Long March 2D launches Gaofen-5 01A satellite, rocket sheds tiles