Skip to content
- there is a young autistic gentleman in my neighborhood that likes to come over about twice a week and look at my old car. apparently the only time he speaks is when he’s around my car.
- I found my dream car from childhood, flew to SFO, and drove it 442 miles home; I am the happiest girl in the world!
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- Roommate crashed my car while borrowing it to go to work then refuses to pay anything unless I let her continue to drive it in the future
- Bought my wife a new iwatch for Christmas from our local Verizon store. Looks like someone else bought it, registered it to their account and then returned it. Dead in the water unless any of you know email@example.com’s password LoL.
- I rode in a self-driving taxi the other night. Called it from my phone like any other lyft/uber.
- How to stop my keyboard lighting up when my cat steps on it in the dead of night?
- so… on my way to work today I encountered a geothermal anomaly… this rock was warm to the touch, it felt slightly warmer than my body temperature. my fresh tracks were the only tracks around(Sweden)
- Ruth, a Jewish girl my great grand-parents hid in France when she escaped Germany with her parents in 1941. Postcard sent from Argentina after they made it across.
- (OC) my handsome man in a rainbow spot 🌈❤️
- My wife and I like to see how long it takes to notice we’re filming each other. This is one of my favorites.
- my second time in all my life seeing an A380! my favorite plane! what’s yours?
- Daily attempts to make my girl smile
- Bought a $44 handmade, ceramic mug. It cracks as I pour in my first cup of tea