Skip to content
- An Olive Garden manager sent this to all the employees…. yikes
- I used my largest telescope to observe the moon/mars occultation on Wednesday night, and captured this detailed photo. If you zoom in you can see surface details on Mars next to the craters on the moon. It was spectacular and surreal to witness live.
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- Bill Burr – Next time Kanye’s going off on himself, just close your eyes, forget it’s him, and really listen to what is coming out of this guy’s mouth.
- Dowd: You’re Not Going To Support Democracy In One Country If You Don’t Support It In Your Own
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- After almost 18 years of having it my GameCube decided to power off for the last time, thanks for the memories
- TIL Warren Buffett bought Berkshire Hathaway purely out of spite. In the 60s it was a failing textiles company which he wanted to sell his stake in. When its president lowballed him, he bought the whole company just to fire him. In 2010, he said it was the biggest investment mistake he ever made.
- TIL: In 1962, a 10 year old found a radioactive capsule and took it home in his pocket and left it in a kitchen cabinet. He died 38 days later, his pregnant mom died 3 months after that, then his 2 year old sister a month later. The father survived, and only then did authorities found out why.
- Bought a suitcase and it came locked, they offered 20% off to keep it so take a guess what the lock code is in the comments as I will have to go through 1000 different combos
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- In 2012 , John Unger was captured floating his dog to sleep in Lake Superior . His dog had developed arthritis and weeks to live . John responded by taking “Schoep” to the water everyday to ease the pain in his final days .
- In 2015, a father saved his son’s life when doctors wrongly declared him dead and took him off life support. He barricaded himself in the hospital and even armed himself with a gun, he then had a stand off with a swat team, until his son squeezed his hand. The son ended up making a full recovery.
- Bought my wife a new iwatch for Christmas from our local Verizon store. Looks like someone else bought it, registered it to their account and then returned it. Dead in the water unless any of you know email@example.com’s password LoL.
- TIL Prohibition Agent Izzy Einstein who bragged he could find liquor in any city in under 30 minutes. In Chicago it took him 21 minutes and Atlanta 17. However, New Orleans set the record at 35 seconds after he asked his driver where to get a drink and the driver handed him one