Skip to content
- I love this community, I love this society and I love the people in it
- LPT: Be a predictable driver/pedestrian, not a “nice” one. Don’t stop and “wave” people/cars to go if it’s not their turn. People respond impulsively, disregarding other lanes of traffic, causing accidents/serious injuries. Simply follow the rules and everyone gets home safely.
- We aren’t trying to erase people, we’re dismantling the systems that are literally killing us
- Moskowitz: George Santos’ Lies Are ‘Just The Lowest Form Of Humanity’
- Concrete repair work. I love watching someone who has mastered his trade.
- Millennials are shattering the oldest rule in politics. Western conservatives are at risk from generations of voters who are no longer moving to the right as they age
- roses are red i love cows
- New York Is Back And Here Are The Reasons To Love The City
- Adults who stay well-hydrated appear to be healthier, develop fewer chronic conditions, such as heart and lung disease, and live longer than those who may not get sufficient fluids, study finds
- Who responds like this to a mourning widower? What is wrong with people?
- Anxious 1st post here: I got a job today! While this might not seem like much to others; I was once a guy who worked in IT & even helped NASA at one point! 7 Years of not working, depression & trauma, I’m starting my life over from scratch..& I’m damn proud of that! 💚 Hope you smile!
- multi-million dollar company told our 24-person department not to bring lunch since they were gonna feed us as a nice christmas gesture…this is all each of us get for the 10-hour day.
- these people are insane
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- Chick-fil-A fined over “volunteer” program that paid people in meals, not cash