Skip to content
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- Sen. Murphy: ‘We want to get Ukraine everything they need, but we can’t deplete our own stocks’
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- Caught the Falcon Heavy second stage separation and ignition on my flight. We were over the Turks and Caicos Islands at 34,000’. One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- My daughter wanted coffee but she’s 12 so we compromised.
- “People have decided to stop existing because of the unsustainable economic conditions we created. At this rate there will be no one left to exploit for profit. How dare those peasants?”
- Even though we might present as weak to others, we deserve to be our true selves.
- Velshi: We Need To Do Something For Mentally Ill People, Not To Them
- Rep. Judy Chu: We have to close ‘loopholes’ that allow people to ‘evade’ universal background checks
- ‘We Wanted To Get It Right’: Rep. Thompson Reflects On The Work Of The January 6 Committee
- Robinson: Bout Was Likely Going To Get Out In Six Years, ‘That’s Really What We Were Trading’
- We just “took delivery” of this bad boy. In all honesty, we just went from managing it to purchasing this beautiful example of a Do328-300.
- When Japan executes criminals by hanging, 3 wall buttons are simultaneously pressed by 3 people so none know which of them opened the trap door