Skip to content
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- [Serge Ibaka] Hey @KendrickPerkins, I count my blessings every day and I don’t usually react to comments about me. But It’s disappointing to hear someone I shared a locker room with spreading misinformation to be relevant and get views on TV and social media.
- My stepbrother was on a dating show but didn’t tell his dad. My mum filmed his reaction
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- Now I understand why Daenerys fell in love 🙂
- David Goggins a U.S Navy Seal running The San Diego One Day. The race was 100 miles in 24 hours. He had zero prior training running ultramarathons and little to no food. He finished the race in 19 hours on broken legs and in kidney failure.
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- This 1969 dollar bill we found in my Dad’s small money collection with a 00000001 serial number
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room
- My dad has utility workers installing fiber in his neighborhood. He set out a refreshment stand for them
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- I left my job shortly after receiving this prize for my good work 😂😂😅
- Every xmas I give my kids a personalised card. This year I decided to mess with them.
- TIL during WWII, Continental used to test their rubber boot soles by using concentration camp prisoners who would march 30-40 km per day. Those who slowed down or fell were executed by the SS.