Skip to content
- I Was Giving a Tour of My Family’s Wedding Venue and This Happened…
- Dowd: ‘Only area of disfunction today is the area the Republicans are in charge of’
- A woman claims she was r*ped at Kai Cenat’s party by his friend, Djigui Sack. Then accuses Kai of not speaking out after learning what happened. (tweets in comments)
- Denison PD cops were having a slow rainy day. So some of their cops thought they would try their hand at harassing a citizen who was just visiting the area. The citizen wasn’t having any of it!
- DNA from archaeological remains shows that immigration to Scandinavia was exceptional during the Viking period
- The “Ninja Bomb” that was used to kill an Al-Qaeda leader. It doesn’t explode (no warhead). It slices and cuts its target into pieces to minimize collateral damage
- I used my largest telescope to observe the moon/mars occultation on Wednesday night, and captured this detailed photo. If you zoom in you can see surface details on Mars next to the craters on the moon. It was spectacular and surreal to witness live.
- my wife was just fired from her job. the employer then locked her in a room and wouldn’t let her leave the property until all the other employees and customers left “for discretionary purposes.” is the legal? Happened in Indiana
- In 1943, Congressman Andrew J. May revealed to the press that U.S. submarines in the Pacific had a high survival rate because Japanese depth charges exploded at too shallow depth. At least 10 submarines and 800 crew were lost when the Japanese Navy modified the charges after the news reached Tokyo.
- I was just following Dr Marshall’s advice why are you all horrified?
- U.S. Activist killed at “Cop City” site was shot 13 times by police, private autopsy shows
- Mario Puzo, the author of the Godfather books who’d also adapted them to film, had no idea what he was doing as he’d never written a screenplay before. After winning two Oscars, he decided to buy a book on screenwriting to learn how. In the first chapter, it said “Study Godfather I”
- Shannon Sharpe on Ja Morant: “For some reason he wants to surround himself with these type of people. Bruh, you’re not hard. This is not your life. You got a $200 million contract and you want people in the NBA to think you hood, to think you gangster.”
- TIL Terry Crews said the reason Fox didn’t promote idiocracy was because Mike Judge had companies pay for product placement and then he made them look bad (Starbucks gave out hand-jobs). The film tanked in limited release but made over 20 times its gross domestic box office revenue in DVD rentals.
- “It costs $400,000 to fire this weapon for twelve seconds.“