Another dump of space news including the 1st successful launch of 2 different rockets in China. A new crew on China’s space station. SpaceX launching payloads for NASA and OneWeb and finding out that Starship is just too hard on the launch hardware.
Follow me on Twitter for more updates:
Tweets by DJSnM
I have a discord server where I regularly turn up:
If you really like what I do you can support me directly through Patreon
- NASA’s Mars Insight Shuts Down, Zhuque-2 and Vega-C Rockets Fail – Deep Space Updates 2022/12/21
- Launching Into Sunlight & Revealing The Moon’s Shadows – Deep Space Updates January 20th
- SpaceX’s Record Breaking 2022 – Deep Space Updates – January 5th 2023
- Falcon Heavy Brings the Booms! SLS Hit By Hurricane! – Deep Space Updates November 11th
- Artemis 1 Launches, Asteroid Crashes, ESA Gets New Astronauts – Deep Space Update November 23rd
- Will Leaking Russian Spaceship Leave The Crew Stranded In Space?
- Oh, Canadarm – Why NASA Calls On Canada for Robot Arms IN SPACE
- Exclusive: Kerbal Space Program 2 Rocket!! Playable in KSP
- ABL’s RS-1 Rocket Fails Seconds Into its Maiden Launch
- Is There a Tripropellant Rocket Engine? How Are Orbits Planned? – Deep Space Questions 21
- Watch A SpaceX Rocket Landing From Another Rocket! #shorts
- Why The Space Shuttle Only Launched Three Deep Space Missions
- Why Did Virgin Orbit’s First Launch From The UK Fail To Reach Orbit?
- Watch NASA’s Massive Artemis 1 Rocket Launch In Slow-Mo
- Artemis 1 – Orion Entry and Splashdown