Skip to content
- In 2015, a father saved his son’s life when doctors wrongly declared him dead and took him off life support. He barricaded himself in the hospital and even armed himself with a gun, he then had a stand off with a swat team, until his son squeezed his hand. The son ended up making a full recovery.
- Damar Hamlin making ‘remarkable recovery,’ doctors say
- Rest isn’t best: Getting kids back to school sooner after a concussion can mean a faster recovery
- A brave lady gets out of her car to save a stray dogs from traffic and risks her life!
- TIL: To “protect the truth,” a woman recorded hundreds of thousands of hours of TV news between 1977 and 2012. Her archives grew to about 71,000 VHS and Betamax tapes stacked in her home and apartments she rented to store them. Upon her death, the Internet Archive agreed to digitize the volumes.
- This woman was so nervous about flying, so the flight attendant explained every sound and bump and even sat here holding her hand when it still got to be too much for her.
- Woman screaming her lungs out mid flight
- Mika: Barbara Walters was a woman way ahead of her time
- Woman takes the brunt of the impact of this car to save her child. Then another vehicle prevents the driver from escaping.
- TIL in 2018, a girl who was offered an internship with NASA had her offer revoked after she told a retired NASA engineer to “suck my dick and balls.” The engineer, Homer Hickman of “October Sky” fame, nevertheless attempted to get her internship back.
- TIL in 2017, a woman named Chau Smith ran seven marathons in seven consecutive days on seven continents in celebration of her 70th birthday.
- Carbrain Andrew Tate taunts Greta Thunberg on Twitter. Greta doesn’t hold back in her response.
- To send videos of her “crying” to her mother to accuse her babysitter (all over refusing to give her a snack)
- What a recovery!
- Sad mama dog reunites with her lost puppies. A dog mama named Cora ended up in a shelter after her owner had taken her babies away from her. Depressed, she wouldn’t move away from a corner, so The Marin Humane Society tracked down Cora’s puppies and reunited the family