Skip to content
- My son got in trouble at school today… I more pissed off that his handwriting is still this bad.
- ‘Today Is The Day’: Jan. 6 Committee’s Last Day To Make Their Case In Public
- 88 yo french man evacuated a whole hospital because he had a WW1 shell stuck in his anus (full article and source in comments)
- An archivist found a long forgotten 8mm film reel in an old metal box, marked “Philipines 1942”. Thinking it was lost WWII footage, he sent it in to be restored/digitized. When he got the footage back, he found puppies instead.
- Got his teeth cleaned today. The drugs haven’t worn off yet. He’s been staring at the door for 10 minutes.
- Watch: Full Jan. 6 Committee Final Public Meeting
- 7 years, a 1000 failed attempts but I finally got the W over alcoholism. Today I’m the longest I’ve ever been sober & published my debut thriller
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- While my wife was away I had to keep sending sexy photos to remind her what she’s got at home.
- Anxious 1st post here: I got a job today! While this might not seem like much to others; I was once a guy who worked in IT & even helped NASA at one point! 7 Years of not working, depression & trauma, I’m starting my life over from scratch..& I’m damn proud of that! 💚 Hope you smile!
- GOP Crazy Caucus got played by an old man: “I’ve never seen anything like it in a State of the Union speech – they ran at him like a pack of lemmings and, with a wink and a grin, he politely directed them to the cliff”
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- In 2015, a father saved his son’s life when doctors wrongly declared him dead and took him off life support. He barricaded himself in the hospital and even armed himself with a gun, he then had a stand off with a swat team, until his son squeezed his hand. The son ended up making a full recovery.