Skip to content
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- Last January I started my sobriety and health journey, I am a year and 16 days sober and I’ve lost a 130lbs and counting.
- This is my Christmas present from my boss. I’m a 41-year-old man, and neither my first nor last names start with T.
- my boyfriend from 1973 sent this to me for my 67th Birthday today!
- My grandparents 60 years ago after their wedding, and now. My sister recreated this photo for them and gifted me it for Christmas
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- Ruth, a Jewish girl my great grand-parents hid in France when she escaped Germany with her parents in 1941. Postcard sent from Argentina after they made it across.
- “Shirtception” – my favorite gift every year from my brother. We’re now at level 9.
- This 57-year old telegram my grandpa sent my grandma
- Thanks Equifax for showing me my worth. My identity is worth $22.81
- Alcoholism vs sobriety. Today marks 1,000 days sober. Going into rehab and having the courage to ask for help saved my life.
- 2022 was easily my most diverse year for photographing our night sky. This is an 8k compilation I made of my favorite images.
- (OC) A girl from my college made this for me and called me handsome, been blushing ever since