Skip to content
- TIL Terry Crews said the reason Fox didn’t promote idiocracy was because Mike Judge had companies pay for product placement and then he made them look bad (Starbucks gave out hand-jobs). The film tanked in limited release but made over 20 times its gross domestic box office revenue in DVD rentals.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- Trump’s Tax Returns May Embarrass Former President If Lack Of Wealth Is Exposed Expert Says
- TIL 57.5% of College Graduates Don’t Work in Their Field of Study
- TIL that most, if not all, uncontacted groups live in voluntary isolation – they are aware of the rest of the world, but choose to not have any contact. This is likely due to fear of diseases novel to them and violent clashes with traffickers and loggers.
- James Burrows took the actors to Las Vegas for a vacation before the series began filming. There he told the cast, “This is your last vacation before you become famous.”
- Tissue-specific immunity may be the future, if we can first learn its rules
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- House ‘becoming like a theater full of actors in the circus’: Rep. Spartz
- Mechanical tattoo
- Shadowed crocodile tattoo
- Correct Me If I’m Wrong, But Carmen May Be The Only Character Who Managed To Not Have Her Life Irreversibly Destroyed By The Gang.
- ‘This Is Just Incredible’: New Revelations From Deposition Transcripts Release
- Joe on Griner release: This is such wonderful, happy news
- Dave Bautista and his tattoo coverings