Skip to content
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Google to cut 12,000 jobs and I was one of them. But I’m kinda glad I was laid off
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- ‘I Said I Was `Jew-ish”: Rep.-Elect Santos Admits To Lying About His Background
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!
- I was finally comfortable enough with myself and lucky enough to finally go on my first ever date at 31 years old, and was even luckier to get asked on a second! (OC)
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- My wife’s favorite holiday has been Groundhog Day since she was a little girl. Today I was able to take her to be there in person for the first time. Worth the 7+ hour drive and 4 hour wait in 14°F weather this morning.
- after losing my dad last year, I didn’t think I’d see 2023. today I was officially discharged from therapy 🥳
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- I thought I was special
- A few weeks ago this image was posted in a thread here. I was hoping someone could explain why there’s a young lad on the end of a rope. Bottom of the picture towards the left.
- While my wife was away I had to keep sending sexy photos to remind her what she’s got at home.