Skip to content
- This is Lady of Dai, and she has been preserved for over 2100 years. Her skin is soft, her arms and legs can bend, her internal organs are intact, and she still has her own Type-A blood, hair and eyelashes. She lived during the Han dynasty (206 BCE – 220 AD) and was the wife of the Marquis of Dai.
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- Shopping Maul…
- She is 19. Leo is 48.
- Is she wrong?
- She is my idol now
- University: Student stabbed on bus because she is Asian
- Here’s Marjorie Taylor Greene denying that she ever said Speaker Pelosi was a “traitor to our country” and then being presented with evidence that she, in fact, said that.
- Our uber driver with her high beams on at all times. I mentioned it and she said she needs it like that to see better 🤦♂️
- When you tell her a story that she doesn’t understand, but she loves you anyway 😍
- My wife loves movies, but dislikes unnecessary sexual scenes. This is a gift she got from some work friends.
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.
- My mom is diabetic. She eats Rockets to raise her sugar levels. I come to the pantry looking for something to snack on and find this.
- TIL : TIL a female reporter attempted to recreate the famous novel “Around The World In 80 Days”. Not only did she complete it with eight days to spare, she made a detour to interview Jules Verne, the original author.
- Wow! BofA took $2k from someone and then told her she had to wait until February to get it resolved 👀 Woman said she tried to go to to the physical location and they had a line around the corner! This BofA stuff feels more real with each passing moment! 🔥😬