Skip to content
- Today I became a father! My life has come so far from the bad days. My little boy is so precious.
- Bought my wife a new iwatch for Christmas from our local Verizon store. Looks like someone else bought it, registered it to their account and then returned it. Dead in the water unless any of you know firstname.lastname@example.org’s password LoL.
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- so… on my way to work today I encountered a geothermal anomaly… this rock was warm to the touch, it felt slightly warmer than my body temperature. my fresh tracks were the only tracks around(Sweden)
- President Zelensky and First Lady Zelenska: “Wish for miracles today? So today it is only one wish. And it will come true not by a miracle, but by our work. By struggle. By mutual aid. By humanity. Happy New Year! The year of our victory.”
- I graduated as a nurse today after the worst years of my entire life… so far!
- Ok, so I’m not photogenic, but I finished my Christmas gift!
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- My husband playing God of War on his Christmas PS5 with some pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch. I feel like he is in his happy place
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Almost ten years as friends, three years dating, three months since he had me pick my wedding stone at a gem show, first week living together. He’s gonna make me so happy.
- This is my Christmas present from my boss. I’m a 41-year-old man, and neither my first nor last names start with T.
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- my boyfriend from 1973 sent this to me for my 67th Birthday today!
- I’m so happy for all of you, but for those of us on the other side of the aisle….. whew!