Skip to content
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- at least he didn’t get upset
- Actually kinda surprised the simps didn’t step up here
- My local Home Depot was not thinking when they put this up
- Herschel Walker: ‘We Put Up One Heck Of A Fight’ In Georgia Senate Runoff
- This couple hired me, a complete stranger, to watch their kid for a date night. Now they’ve practically abandoned me with their kid. What do I even fucking do? I need to get paid and I also can’t leave their child home alone. They are just ignoring my message. Put DND on after I texted them.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- I just want to get my laundry detergent for the year and get out
- Asa Hutchinson: Biden has chance to offer new insights on U.S.-China relations
- Democrats respond to GOP calls for debt ceiling negotiations: No | “In exchange for not crashing the United States economy, you get nothing,” one Democratic senator said. “You don’t get a cookie.”
- Using your cat to put underground cable
- Rep. Schiff: ‘Painstaking Effort’ To Put Together Jan. 6 Report
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- How McCarthy put Social Security, Medicare on the line to secure speakership
- Coup Bombshells Put Heat On Garland To Indict Trump, Says MSNBC’s Melber