Skip to content
- Shannon Sharpe on Ja Morant: “For some reason he wants to surround himself with these type of people. Bruh, you’re not hard. This is not your life. You got a $200 million contract and you want people in the NBA to think you hood, to think you gangster.”
- I used my largest telescope to observe the moon/mars occultation on Wednesday night, and captured this detailed photo. If you zoom in you can see surface details on Mars next to the craters on the moon. It was spectacular and surreal to witness live.
- ‘If you lie, you’re out’: New York voters weigh in on George Santos
- You will always remember this day as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow
- if you know someone who thoughts of suicide, please reach out, in the end we are all humans
- People still continuously walk in on me handling biohazard and ask me if it’s the bathroom several times a day.
- SLPT: If you want to read Mein Kampf but you aren’t a nazi
- Shock to the system: Using electricity to find materials that can learn
- multi-million dollar company told our 24-person department not to bring lunch since they were gonna feed us as a nice christmas gesture…this is all each of us get for the 10-hour day.
- “If you don’t show up, you are FINished with this job!”
- CRT creator: If you are concerned by America’s rightward drift you must get involved
- My kids haven’t cleaned their bathroom like they were supposed to. I decided to leave a note under a rag they left on the floor. Let’s see if they find it. It’s been a week already.
- The true ranking, if you know you know
- You think you are having a chill day and suddenly-
- LPT: Be a predictable driver/pedestrian, not a “nice” one. Don’t stop and “wave” people/cars to go if it’s not their turn. People respond impulsively, disregarding other lanes of traffic, causing accidents/serious injuries. Simply follow the rules and everyone gets home safely.