Skip to content
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- Saw this for the first time in the mens. I always thought it was a myth. (Coventry, Battle bar)
- Google to cut 12,000 jobs and I was one of them. But I’m kinda glad I was laid off
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- ‘I Said I Was `Jew-ish”: Rep.-Elect Santos Admits To Lying About His Background
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- “I never thought that they would eat my face.”
- I can’t think about another video game using Java. I mean, there WILL be more but i haven’t saw them.
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- This couple hired me, a complete stranger, to watch their kid for a date night. Now they’ve practically abandoned me with their kid. What do I even fucking do? I need to get paid and I also can’t leave their child home alone. They are just ignoring my message. Put DND on after I texted them.
- 1 vs 2500: I couldn’t afford an expensive Telescope or a Star Tracker so I took over 2500 shots of the Orion Nebula from a pretty light polluted city in Central India with just an entry level DSLR. Combined them together using a method called “Stacking”, and this was the result [OC]