Skip to content
- She doesn’t understand.
- This is Lady of Dai, and she has been preserved for over 2100 years. Her skin is soft, her arms and legs can bend, her internal organs are intact, and she still has her own Type-A blood, hair and eyelashes. She lived during the Han dynasty (206 BCE – 220 AD) and was the wife of the Marquis of Dai.
- My wife loves movies, but dislikes unnecessary sexual scenes. This is a gift she got from some work friends.
- Our uber driver with her high beams on at all times. I mentioned it and she said she needs it like that to see better 🤦♂️
- Wow! BofA took $2k from someone and then told her she had to wait until February to get it resolved 👀 Woman said she tried to go to to the physical location and they had a line around the corner! This BofA stuff feels more real with each passing moment! 🔥😬
- Joe: Ginni Thomas doesn’t regret sending texts; she regrets they were printed
- Here’s Marjorie Taylor Greene denying that she ever said Speaker Pelosi was a “traitor to our country” and then being presented with evidence that she, in fact, said that.
- Sad mama dog reunites with her lost puppies. A dog mama named Cora ended up in a shelter after her owner had taken her babies away from her. Depressed, she wouldn’t move away from a corner, so The Marin Humane Society tracked down Cora’s puppies and reunited the family
- Her smile when she realized he was there…
- TIL: To “protect the truth,” a woman recorded hundreds of thousands of hours of TV news between 1977 and 2012. Her archives grew to about 71,000 VHS and Betamax tapes stacked in her home and apartments she rented to store them. Upon her death, the Internet Archive agreed to digitize the volumes.
- Paralympian claims Canada offered to euthanise her when she asked for a stairlift
- An education doesn’t just make you smarter — it protects your gut, seriously
- I’m sorry but you can’t be trusted
- J6 the one day she doesn’t have to be ANTIFA or one of Nancy Pelosi’s FBI plants to make all the mental gymnastics work
- Stolen but I think you may like it