Skip to content
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!
- I know its a show that is meant to be for comedy but this scene is so heartwarming they I had to post it here.
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- Anxious 1st post here: I got a job today! While this might not seem like much to others; I was once a guy who worked in IT & even helped NASA at one point! 7 Years of not working, depression & trauma, I’m starting my life over from scratch..& I’m damn proud of that! 💚 Hope you smile!
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room
- I hate it when job interviewers ask “what is your greatest strength,” so I printed up these business cards to just hand out when asked.
- Google to cut 12,000 jobs and I was one of them. But I’m kinda glad I was laid off
- I think it was supposed to be “Avatar”, but instead we got “Avatar”.