The Securities and Exchange Commission has charged seven Twitter users and a podcaster in an alleged $100 million stock manipulation scheme run through social media, the agency said Wednesday.
- 2020 video shows George Santos bragging about ‘record returns’ at accused ‘Ponzi scheme’ job
- CNN investigation reveals Iranian government is accessing activists’ social media accounts
- Elon Musk’s Twitter bans links to other social media sites, including Facebook and emerging rivals
- Texas GOP Wants to Ban Those Under 18 from All Social Media
- ABC News Prime: Elijah McClain death charges; SCOTUS social media case; immortal jellyfish explained
- Social media age limit?
- These terrible options face social media companies
- Texas schools cancel author’s visit due to social media posts
- Russian teen faces years in jail over social media post
- Surgeon General says 13 is ‘too early’ to join social media
- Senate passes legislation to ban TikTok from US government devices
- Social media users thought they saw Idaho suspect at vigil. TV crew debunked claim with new video
- ‘Talking’ pets make a big splash on social media | Nightline
- Supreme Court case set to challenge immunity of social media companies
- Inside the downfall of cryptocurrency titan Sam Bankman-Fried l Nightline