Skip to content
- Indiana Judge Finds Attorney General Violated State Law, Caused ‘Irreparable Harm’ to Doctor Who Cared for Pregnant 10-Year-Old Ohio Rape Victim
- TIL of Malthusians. They believe a finite earth can’t sustain mankind’s indefinite expansion unless checked by law, war, famine, or natural disaster
- An Idaho woman who is miscarrying and been denied an abortion because of state law has been documenting herself getting sicker and sicker over the last two days.
- Communities confront ‘paradox of law enforcement’ in police bystanders to brutality
- Chesapeake Public Schools will allow an After School Satan Club, and parents are losing their shit. Local law professor claps back: “If the school is going to allow one religious club to meet, all other clubs have the right to meet regardless of ideology.”
- When traffic comes to a complete stop in Germany, the drivers, (by law) must move towards the edge of each side to create an open lane for emergency vehicles.
- American Airlines Pilot Union Trying To Cover For Crew In New York Near-Disaster
- Andrew Tate says that in Romania “there is no justice”, after having moved there to try to be above the law
- Prosecutors say New Mexico candidate hired four men to shoot at Democratic leaders’ homes
- Denison PD cops were having a slow rainy day. So some of their cops thought they would try their hand at harassing a citizen who was just visiting the area. The citizen wasn’t having any of it!
- This is David Hampson AKA “The Silent Man” – A UK citizen who is repeatedly arrested for standing on a certain road to block traffic. He never speaks a word, not even to the court or his lawyer. Every time he is released he repeats the same crime and remains silent
- I don’t get how calling someone something they want to be called is an issue
- Columbia law professor refuses to speak slower in order for international students to understand him.
- GOP Congressman Wanted Trump to Invoke ‘Marshall Law’ to Stay in Office: Leaked Texts
- Sen. Warren on Biden docs: The law applies to everyone