Skip to content
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- My husband playing God of War on his Christmas PS5 with some pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch. I feel like he is in his happy place
- My neighbor change his wifi name. I guess he found out
- Luna eats my live succulents so I got Lego ones. I can’t have nice things.
- I got a lot of comments yesterday asking to see a video of my family using the ODR (Outdoor Rink). Here is my daughter WOHS (Working on her Skills).
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- I grew up in a homeless shelter and now at age 27 I’m on the board of directors for the shelter! When I was a child living in the shelter I remember being given wrapped Christmas presents and now I have been able to make a full circle! I got to wrap presents for the kiddos living in the shelter.
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- Wife got me a New Coin. I like my odds.
- «Hello! Today my uncle laid down his life defending Bakhmut. I would be grateful for the repost. I want him to be known»
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Ok, so I’m not photogenic, but I finished my Christmas gift!