Skip to content
- Workers are less likely to go on strike in recent decades because they are more likely to be in debt and fear losing their jobs. Study examined cases in Japan, Korea, Sweden, the United States and the United Kingdom over the period 1970–2018.
- 🔥trucker drives through Tornado Alley in United States.
- United States sending 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine
- Jet has TAKEN OFF from Austin, Texas, United States at approx. 18:09 UTC, 2023-01-16
- TIL In 1998 part of the hull of the Titanic was recovered and is displayed in a casino. Visitors are given a ‘boarding pass’ with the name of a passenger and find out the fate of their passenger at the end of the exhibition.
- Democrats respond to GOP calls for debt ceiling negotiations: No | “In exchange for not crashing the United States economy, you get nothing,” one Democratic senator said. “You don’t get a cookie.”
- ‘The Cost To The United States Is Worth It’: Sen. Murphy On Providing Patriots To Ukraine
- Warnock: Race Against Walker Is Not About Republican Vs. Democrat, It’s Right Vs. Wrong
- 3 vs 1 house break in
- Flight attendant helps scared passenger ease her fears in the air
- NTSB report shows pilot and passenger were in plane “not to be flown”
- Risk of developing heart failure much higher in rural areas vs. urban
- GOP in peril: ‘Bizarro world’ attacks pit Murdoch vs. MAGA
- The Doctor vs. The Attorney General: The Fight For Patient Privacy And Abortion Rights In Indiana
- ‘The Democrats are united’ in the House, says incoming minority whip