Skip to content
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- I ate this camera-pill yesterday since the doctors wanted to see my whole digestive system from inside. It takes 2 photos per second and even has leds incorporated. Yep we are on that point of history.
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- My daughter wanted coffee but she’s 12 so we compromised.
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- I left my job shortly after receiving this prize for my good work 😂😂😅
- Every xmas I give my kids a personalised card. This year I decided to mess with them.
- This couple hired me, a complete stranger, to watch their kid for a date night. Now they’ve practically abandoned me with their kid. What do I even fucking do? I need to get paid and I also can’t leave their child home alone. They are just ignoring my message. Put DND on after I texted them.
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- 2022 was easily my most diverse year for photographing our night sky. This is an 8k compilation I made of my favorite images.
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!
- [Serge Ibaka] Hey @KendrickPerkins, I count my blessings every day and I don’t usually react to comments about me. But It’s disappointing to hear someone I shared a locker room with spreading misinformation to be relevant and get views on TV and social media.