Skip to content
- Sad mama dog reunites with her lost puppies. A dog mama named Cora ended up in a shelter after her owner had taken her babies away from her. Depressed, she wouldn’t move away from a corner, so The Marin Humane Society tracked down Cora’s puppies and reunited the family
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- (OC) After 5 miscarriages and endless heartache, my wife and I finally had our rainbow baby
- multi-million dollar company told our 24-person department not to bring lunch since they were gonna feed us as a nice christmas gesture…this is all each of us get for the 10-hour day.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- A coworkers relative got this pup without consulting the wife and couldn’t keep it so I swooped in to take him in. First family dog and my wife and daughter are ecstatic. Christmas hero.
- It is a pleasure to report that he is still taking care of his ping pong eggs
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- In 2012 , John Unger was captured floating his dog to sleep in Lake Superior . His dog had developed arthritis and weeks to live . John responded by taking “Schoep” to the water everyday to ease the pain in his final days .
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- As the husband of a nurse, I always feel an extra sense of pride when a medevac plane gets expedited to the front of the deicing line up. My wife liked the Bandage 3 call sign and livery on the plane.
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- 2022 was easily my most diverse year for photographing our night sky. This is an 8k compilation I made of my favorite images.
- Smartest wife ever! We were both pooping on opposite sides of the house… I called her and asked for tp… she yelled for the dog and then told me to call him…(OC)
- I wore a crab costume to college for the whole day just for some fun! (people need to stop taking themselves so seriously)