Skip to content
- This is David Hampson AKA “The Silent Man” – A UK citizen who is repeatedly arrested for standing on a certain road to block traffic. He never speaks a word, not even to the court or his lawyer. Every time he is released he repeats the same crime and remains silent
- Sadio Mané, the Senegalese Bayern Munich football player is transforming Bambaly, his native Senegal village: He built an hospital, a school and he is paying 80 euros a month all its citizens. Recently he installed a 4G network and built a postal office.
- He is pretty pumped that he gets to have a sleepover at Grandmas.
- TIL Mr. Snuffleupagus from ‘Sesame Street’ was originally a friend of Big Bird’s that everyone else thought was imaginary, and it was decided that he should be seen by other people to encourage children to talk about any abuse they might have suffered.
- My dentist office is shoes free
- It is a pleasure to report that he is still taking care of his ping pong eggs
- Matthew Todd Miller is an American citizen who was detained in North Korea. He had travelled to North Korea intending to get arrested because he wanted to experience conditions in prison and secretly investigate and expose the country’s dim human rights situation. He was released after 6 months.
- This chimp was born with broken ribs, had pneumonia and was abandoned by his own mother. This couple raised him and showed him love. This is how he reacts whenever he sees them now!
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- This baby chimp was born with broken ribs, had pneumonia, and was abandoned by his own mother. A human couple raised him and showed him love. this is how he reacts whenever he sees them.
- Not today, bird
- He is right though.
- TIL Mount Everest is named after Sir George Everest despite him having zero connection to the mountain (he never even saw it) and against his own wishes. He objected to the naming on the grounds that “Everest” could not be easily written in Hindi nor pronounced by the local people.
- Because he is Keanu
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him