Skip to content
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- 1 vs 2500: I couldn’t afford an expensive Telescope or a Star Tracker so I took over 2500 shots of the Orion Nebula from a pretty light polluted city in Central India with just an entry level DSLR. Combined them together using a method called “Stacking”, and this was the result [OC]
- Caught on my backup camera today
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- Camera-trap study provides photographic evidence of pumas’ ecological impact
- [oc] My cat always looks like she’s trying to take an order by the window so i edited her into a mcdonalds employee. 🤣
- Hawk lands in front of camera and eats rat it just caught graphic.
- How to stop my keyboard lighting up when my cat steps on it in the dead of night?
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- Black soldier suing police over violent stop caught on camera
- I ate this camera-pill yesterday since the doctors wanted to see my whole digestive system from inside. It takes 2 photos per second and even has leds incorporated. Yep we are on that point of history.
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room