Skip to content
- A bar in Cape Town, South Africa turning away Black people unless they are accompanied by a white person
- At least half of Africa’s rhinos are now in private hands; New paths for rhino conservation are needed
- ‘People are leaving the game’: Dungeons & Dragons fans revolt against new restrictions Wizards of the Coast, which owns the game, is preparing to change longstanding licensing rules.
- Redbone, The 1st Native American band to reach the Top Five on Billboard Hot 100
- A restaurant in Bangkok has been continuously cooking and serving from the same soup for over 45 years, a form of “perpetual stew.”
- Who said black cats are bad luck?
- Native Americans getting what we all take for granted.
- In South Korea, the solar panels in the middle of the highway have a bicycle path underneath..cyclists are protected from the sun, isolated from traffic, and the country can produce clean energy.
- Millennials are shattering the oldest rule in politics. Western conservatives are at risk from generations of voters who are no longer moving to the right as they age
- Double facts about Africa
- Rain replenshing the small pools of a wash in Arizona
- A Police Stop Is Enough to Make Someone Less Likely to Vote – New research shows how the communities that are most heavily policed are pushed away from politics and from having a say in changing policy.
- Forbes releases ’50 Over 50′ list for Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Biden Proposes To Make South Carolina First Democratic Primary In 2024
- Sinking ship at the mouth of the Columbia River. Today. Coast guard rescue arrived just in time to capture footage and rescue captain.