Skip to content
- Last January I started my sobriety and health journey, I am a year and 16 days sober and I’ve lost a 130lbs and counting.
- I found my dream car from childhood, flew to SFO, and drove it 442 miles home; I am the happiest girl in the world!
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- My 10 year old cat was lonely, so I adopted a kitten for him. I think he’s pretty happy about it.
- [Serge Ibaka] Hey @KendrickPerkins, I count my blessings every day and I don’t usually react to comments about me. But It’s disappointing to hear someone I shared a locker room with spreading misinformation to be relevant and get views on TV and social media.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- I work from home, so my dad wanted me to sign for his package. Found this sign outside our door after I signed. For the record, I am not disabled.
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- My 12yo son keeps making me cups of tea with marshmallows in. When I said ‘I don’t want a marshmallow in it this time’ he put in two.
- Every xmas I give my kids a personalised card. This year I decided to mess with them.
- I thought I bought an ottoman. Apparently, I bought a pet bed. (OC)
- after losing my dad last year, I didn’t think I’d see 2023. today I was officially discharged from therapy 🥳
- This is from the cat scan of a massive stroke I suffered in May. I had a 4% chance of survival, a 0.16% chance of not showing or suffering any indications of a stroke. I was supposed to be paralyzed if I survived. Was back at work in 2 weeks. I seem perfectly fine, it is creeping doctors out.
- My dad’s ” Rod of discipline” he used on me when I was a child. Found it in the basement.
- One of my toughest pulls when I worked at a scrap yard, I was proud to get it out!