Skip to content
- 16 Years after the death of Nicole Van Den Hurk, her stepbrother Andy falsely confessed to killing her to get her body exhumed for DNA testing which lead to the arrest and prosecution of her attacker. Andy believed that his father was responsible for Nicole’s death.
- To send videos of her “crying” to her mother to accuse her babysitter (all over refusing to give her a snack)
- TIL in 2018, a girl who was offered an internship with NASA had her offer revoked after she told a retired NASA engineer to “suck my dick and balls.” The engineer, Homer Hickman of “October Sky” fame, nevertheless attempted to get her internship back.
- Wow! BofA took $2k from someone and then told her she had to wait until February to get it resolved 👀 Woman said she tried to go to to the physical location and they had a line around the corner! This BofA stuff feels more real with each passing moment! 🔥😬
- This is Lady of Dai, and she has been preserved for over 2100 years. Her skin is soft, her arms and legs can bend, her internal organs are intact, and she still has her own Type-A blood, hair and eyelashes. She lived during the Han dynasty (206 BCE – 220 AD) and was the wife of the Marquis of Dai.
- This woman was so nervous about flying, so the flight attendant explained every sound and bump and even sat here holding her hand when it still got to be too much for her.
- Sad mama dog reunites with her lost puppies. A dog mama named Cora ended up in a shelter after her owner had taken her babies away from her. Depressed, she wouldn’t move away from a corner, so The Marin Humane Society tracked down Cora’s puppies and reunited the family
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.
- Racist FedEx Driver Throws Boxes In A Hispanic Womans Yard And Tells Her To Kiss Her White A**
- TIL that in 2011 a Russian would-be suicide bomber died when her mobile phone detonator was activated by a spam message wishing her a happy new year
- My mom is diabetic. She eats Rockets to raise her sugar levels. I come to the pantry looking for something to snack on and find this.
- A brave lady gets out of her car to save a stray dogs from traffic and risks her life!
- Marjorie Taylor Greene attacks Lauren Boebert, calls her childish and mocks her struggle to get re-elected
- my wife was just fired from her job. the employer then locked her in a room and wouldn’t let her leave the property until all the other employees and customers left “for discretionary purposes.” is the legal? Happened in Indiana
- While my wife was away I had to keep sending sexy photos to remind her what she’s got at home.