Skip to content
- gf ate edibles for the first time. one “wasn’t shit” so she takes another. I look over at her phone and hour later and see this. yes her phones cracked
- Wow! BofA took $2k from someone and then told her she had to wait until February to get it resolved 👀 Woman said she tried to go to to the physical location and they had a line around the corner! This BofA stuff feels more real with each passing moment! 🔥😬
- This is Lady of Dai, and she has been preserved for over 2100 years. Her skin is soft, her arms and legs can bend, her internal organs are intact, and she still has her own Type-A blood, hair and eyelashes. She lived during the Han dynasty (206 BCE – 220 AD) and was the wife of the Marquis of Dai.
- my neighbor, who is able bodied and is not registered for disability, constantly parks in the disabled spot even if other spots near by are open. we live in georgia. she will sit in a spot nearby till it opens to make sure she can claim it if it’s blocked for whatever reason
- Here’s Marjorie Taylor Greene denying that she ever said Speaker Pelosi was a “traitor to our country” and then being presented with evidence that she, in fact, said that.
- TIL : TIL a female reporter attempted to recreate the famous novel “Around The World In 80 Days”. Not only did she complete it with eight days to spare, she made a detour to interview Jules Verne, the original author.
- How did Maz get Luke’s lightsaber? I remember she said “good question, for another time” and never said anything about it ever again.
- Roommate crashed my car while borrowing it to go to work then refuses to pay anything unless I let her continue to drive it in the future
- We don’t have kids so my wife and I take our dog around to look at the lights. He loves it.
- Whenever my fiancé is sick, she has me plug my pc into our TV and play games for her to watch.
- she already doing it
- When you tell her a story that she doesn’t understand, but she loves you anyway 😍
- Ruth, a Jewish girl my great grand-parents hid in France when she escaped Germany with her parents in 1941. Postcard sent from Argentina after they made it across.
- I rode in a self-driving taxi the other night. Called it from my phone like any other lyft/uber.
- My mom is diabetic. She eats Rockets to raise her sugar levels. I come to the pantry looking for something to snack on and find this.