Skip to content
- Last year, I broke every bone in my face. I just had my fourth surgery on Tuesday. Had a CT scan and everything looks GREAT. Been lots of pain and countless days in the hospital but I’m finally done! This agonizing chapter in my life is finally coming to a close! 🤗
- I was finally comfortable enough with myself and lucky enough to finally go on my first ever date at 31 years old, and was even luckier to get asked on a second! (OC)
- I found my dream car from childhood, flew to SFO, and drove it 442 miles home; I am the happiest girl in the world!
- Amongst my Dad’s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked “Christmas Angles”. We’ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.
- Anxious 1st post here: I got a job today! While this might not seem like much to others; I was once a guy who worked in IT & even helped NASA at one point! 7 Years of not working, depression & trauma, I’m starting my life over from scratch..& I’m damn proud of that! 💚 Hope you smile!
- After billions of years, a triangle shaped rock finally found it’s home in my shoe
- Friendly Australian King Parrot landed on my book as I was trying to identify it!
- My wife and I were finally able to catch “Red Thread”, a pigeon we had been seeing for weeks. The little guy had string tangled around his foot. I was able to get him to eat outta my hand, then after a couple tries I got him! We are feelin pretty good now. 💐❤️🇨🇦
- I left my job shortly after receiving this prize for my good work 😂😂😅
- (OC) After 5 miscarriages and endless heartache, my wife and I finally had our rainbow baby
- My family never remembers my birthday, i havent celebrated since i was little. This is my husband’s first time being home for one and he flew in, middle of the night with pie and a new car for me bc he knew it had been a rough day. I love him
- I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year olds room
- I graduated as a nurse today after the worst years of my entire life… so far!
- Jet HAS LANDED. Flight from San Jose, California, USA, took off at 12:13 PM local time (PST), landed in Luten, UK 5:41 AM local time (UTC). Tail #N628TS
- My mom graduating from rehab at 64 years old. 11 days later she passed away, sober for the first time in 32 years, so proud of herself.