Skip to content
- He always tries to lie on top of the eggs, so we put ping pong balls in the egg carton
- This is David Hampson AKA “The Silent Man” – A UK citizen who is repeatedly arrested for standing on a certain road to block traffic. He never speaks a word, not even to the court or his lawyer. Every time he is released he repeats the same crime and remains silent
- It is with great pleasure
- When no one else is around to boop his snoot, he boops it himself.
- Not even a day after our dog had a mass removal, I ended up having an emergency appendectomy. Wife is taking care of both of us.
- TIL Mount Everest is named after Sir George Everest despite him having zero connection to the mountain (he never even saw it) and against his own wishes. He objected to the naming on the grounds that “Everest” could not be easily written in Hindi nor pronounced by the local people.
- Sadio Mané, the Senegalese Bayern Munich football player is transforming Bambaly, his native Senegal village: He built an hospital, a school and he is paying 80 euros a month all its citizens. Recently he installed a 4G network and built a postal office.
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- TIL Warren Buffett bought Berkshire Hathaway purely out of spite. In the 60s it was a failing textiles company which he wanted to sell his stake in. When its president lowballed him, he bought the whole company just to fire him. In 2010, he said it was the biggest investment mistake he ever made.
- There is currently a radioactive capsule lost somewhere on the 1400km stretch of highway between Newman and Malaga in Western Australia. It is a 8mm x 6mm cylinder used in mining equipment. Being in close proximity to it is the equivalent having 10 X-rays per hour. It fell out of a truck.
- A bakery in North Yorkshire is reverting to a practice from medieval times by offering to bake local people’s cakes – because of very high energy prices in the UK. Ed Trewhitt says he wants to get the most out of the always-on heat and is also providing a public warming room above his bakery. (MiC)
- It’s a new day, he is getting bolder in his attempts to be my cat
- My husband playing God of War on his Christmas PS5 with some pizza and chicken nuggets for lunch. I feel like he is in his happy place
- A 13-year-old boy was rescued from the rubble 55 HOURS later. It was stated that he protected his budgerigar by holding it in his palm.