Skip to content
- Principal Shaves His Head for Bullied Student Supporting Sick Grandfather.
- My friend (15 yo) and his brick mailbox he made in his masonry class
- TIL that in 1977 Bob Marley was diagnosed with melanoma under a toenail. He rejected his doctors’ advice to have his toe amputated, citing his religious beliefs. The cancer subsequently spread and he died of metastatic melanoma 4 years later, at the age of 36.
- This poor reindeer was buried alive. Luckily these heroes came to his aid. The moment when the reindeer realizes his friend has been waiting for him throughout is so precious.
- NATO member Latvia tells Russian envoy to leave, in solidarity with Estonia
- He can stack 7 cheerios on his head
- A woman claims she was r*ped at Kai Cenat’s party by his friend, Djigui Sack. Then accuses Kai of not speaking out after learning what happened. (tweets in comments)
- This dog helped get attention for his dog friend who was injured
- Barber trimming a mustache
- Scientists develop a cancer vaccine to simultaneously kill and prevent brain cancer
- The big-headed turtle has a very large head. Its armored head is so darn big that it can’t even be pulled into its shell. They are not good at swimming, but they are good at climbing (for a turtle), and are sometimes found in trees and bushes.
- Stab your friend in the face game. Block’em Pop’em WoodBots By BrokeDeck Creations
- In 2012 , John Unger was captured floating his dog to sleep in Lake Superior . His dog had developed arthritis and weeks to live . John responded by taking “Schoep” to the water everyday to ease the pain in his final days .
- TIL: In 1962, a 10 year old found a radioactive capsule and took it home in his pocket and left it in a kitchen cabinet. He died 38 days later, his pregnant mom died 3 months after that, then his 2 year old sister a month later. The father survived, and only then did authorities found out why.
- Vance On Trump DOJ Subpoenas: I Think We’ll See This Come To A Head Early In The New Year