Skip to content
- We did switch out eggo waffles for blueberry pancakes though
- ‘We did this’: Smoking gun busts MAGA militia leader at trial, Melber breaks down sedition case
- Russian troops have turned to Wikipedia to find instructions on handling weapons and used 1960s-era maps in the country’s invasion of Ukraine: NYT
- Read Your Own Manual “Before” Commenting….
- *Always* read the Airbnb house rules before you book
- New, more accurate computational tool for long-read RNA sequencing
- Live-caption glasses lets deaf people read conversations using augmented reality
- ‘We must never rest; we must never forget’: Marking Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Her bed was put on the chair while we were sweeping. 4 hours later, she won’t move and growls when we come close.
- Former GOP Rep. Rooney: I told Nancy Pelosi if we had you we would do a lot better
- We just “took delivery” of this bad boy. In all honesty, we just went from managing it to purchasing this beautiful example of a Do328-300.
- A man charged with murder looks on while his Google searches from the day his wife disappeared are read in court
- We adopted Klaus today! He has 1 eye, half of each ear, and a partially amputated tail, but we think he’s a perfect handsome baby.
- Even though we might present as weak to others, we deserve to be our true selves.
- at my job we have 2 of these foam things hanging, specifically for people to poke, so that the other ones don’t get destroyed and we don’t have to throw them away