Skip to content
- Jet HAS LANDED. Flight from San Jose, California, USA, took off at 12:13 PM local time (PST), landed in Luten, UK 5:41 AM local time (UTC). Tail #N628TS
- Workers are less likely to go on strike in recent decades because they are more likely to be in debt and fear losing their jobs. Study examined cases in Japan, Korea, Sweden, the United States and the United Kingdom over the period 1970–2018.
- United States sending 31 Abrams tanks to Ukraine
- 🔥trucker drives through Tornado Alley in United States.
- Passenger trains in the United States vs Europe
- Passenger Jet Flies Over Launchpad Right as SpaceX Rocket Takes Off
- ‘The Cost To The United States Is Worth It’: Sen. Murphy On Providing Patriots To Ukraine
- Migrants From Texas Dropped Off Outside VP Harris’ Home On Freezing Christmas Eve
- ‘This Is A Big Improvement’: The Case For Kicking Off Democratic Primaries With More Diverse States
- Democrats respond to GOP calls for debt ceiling negotiations: No | “In exchange for not crashing the United States economy, you get nothing,” one Democratic senator said. “You don’t get a cookie.”
- HondaJet has landed a huge order for its brand new $7 million private jet, which can seat up to 5 people — meet the Elite II
- Is it true that “To Catch A Predator” ended because they were too good at their job, including that Texas District Attorney?
- Learjet skids off runway at BVX.
- Plane Nearly Slides Off Runway at Southwest Wyoming Regional Airport
- Microsoft will lay off at least 10,000 workers due to slower revenue growth