Skip to content
- This 57-year old telegram my grandpa sent my grandma
- Old school cool company owner.
- My grandparents 60 years ago after their wedding, and now. My sister recreated this photo for them and gifted me it for Christmas
- My mom graduating from rehab at 64 years old. 11 days later she passed away, sober for the first time in 32 years, so proud of herself.
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- there is a young autistic gentleman in my neighborhood that likes to come over about twice a week and look at my old car. apparently the only time he speaks is when he’s around my car.
- My son got in trouble at school today… I more pissed off that his handwriting is still this bad.
- My baby will be 18 years old in 2 days. I’m so proud of this girl
- Anthony Borges was 15 when he shielded twenty students from the Parkland shooter by blocking a classroom door almost 5 years ago (Feb 14, 2018). Taking several bullets himself and surviving while securing the door, he was dubbed “the real Iron Man”.
- I graduated as a nurse today after the worst years of my entire life… so far!
- I love how he played it cool till he passed
- Almost ten years as friends, three years dating, three months since he had me pick my wedding stone at a gem show, first week living together. He’s gonna make me so happy.
- My supervisor told me today that he could have another person ready to take my job an hour after I left if need be, I was only inquiring about a raise I was supposed to get anyway, this was also during my break surrounded by other coworkers. So I said “start the timer” And I left.
- Sen. Murphy: Today Is A Day To Remember All Of The Good That Has Come Since Sandy Hook
- I was finally comfortable enough with myself and lucky enough to finally go on my first ever date at 31 years old, and was even luckier to get asked on a second! (OC)