Skip to content
- Today marks my fourth sobriety day, and my wife got me this cool coin because she’s proud of me! Alcohol is a thing of the past for me; if you’re struggling, just take it a day at a time. [OC]
- So i was at the mall to watch a movie and this cop approached me and i was like,”ahhh,he is gonna check me for weed in front of everyone and make a scene”. But he sweetly came up to me with a smile and wanted to click a pic with me to show his son. Here is the pic, Keep Smiling:)) Have a nice week:)
- (OC) A girl from my college made this for me and called me handsome, been blushing ever since
- I told my wife that Rupert Murdoch’s chin disturbed me. She replied to me with this.
- People still continuously walk in on me handling biohazard and ask me if it’s the bathroom several times a day.
- it’s like they’re mocking me and telling me I suck
- “Tell me your daddy wasn’t around without telling me…”
- I requested 8 bananas in my weekly grocery pickup order…. They gave me 8 BUNCHES, and managed to only charge me $0.68 – the price of one single banana
- Almost ten years as friends, three years dating, three months since he had me pick my wedding stone at a gem show, first week living together. He’s gonna make me so happy.
- Working my job at McDonald’s in the window a kind, older stranger didn’t hesitate to hand me this. Considering a few nights ago I was having bad thoughts this really made me happy aside from the money, the words mean more than anything ❤️
- This couple hired me, a complete stranger, to watch their kid for a date night. Now they’ve practically abandoned me with their kid. What do I even fucking do? I need to get paid and I also can’t leave their child home alone. They are just ignoring my message. Put DND on after I texted them.
- My creeper neighbor doesn’t like me for rejecting him. This is the kind of stuff he does to try to get back at me. It kept happening so I talked to the garbage men. They said every time my fan is knocked over, they will pick up my trash….but they won’t pick up his (to try to get him to stop)
- me irl
- New Year, Same Me
- The punchline got me…